We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition team in London. As part of our Sales function your key responsibilities will include:
- Source and evaluate candidates for presentation to hiring managers via a range of attraction methods
- Qualifying candidates using our established assessment methods, giving a first-class candidate experience
- Understand functional area hiring needs, position specifications, and parameters of search requirements
- Build strong relationships across the business and functional teams
- Collaborate with the wider TA Team to develop best practices and identify opportunities, issues, strategies and trends to help our business stay on the leading edge
- Follow, implement and promote recruitment processes (when required)
- Proactively research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Maintain a strong pipeline/network of candidates and contact
- Occasional travel to UK offices in order to build brand knowledge and long-term relationship with hiring managers
- Proven in-house or agency recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting Sales and/or Client Service professionals desirable
- Thrives off working within a fast-paced dynamic environment with a high sense of urgency and change
- Able to demonstrate sourcing and negotiation skills and knowledge of Right To Work policies in the UK
- Self-motivated and results driven with ability to communicate and influence effectively with client group and outside candidates
- Confident working autonomously and able to demonstrate previous successful ownership of client group
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently, prioritising where required and delivering to deadlines
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter & able to build talent pools/pipelines desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems (Workday desirable)
- Experience using Workday desireable but not entirely essential
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we're passionate about - unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability - whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world's most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?