We’re looking for a Test Analyst to join our team in Dublin on a 6 month contract and become an integral part of our Data function.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic group working on break-through e-Commerce services for an international client base. Our customers include the world’s largest CPG companies, such as, Unilever, Nestle, General Mills, P&G and Kimberly Clark.
- Data analysis of csv files to identify issues and provide solutions
- Quality assurance of data acquired
- Ensuring data collected meets all requirements
- Tracking all issues to closure
- Communicate timely updates to all required parties
- Identify data collection process improvements
- Maintain existing processes
- Be able to analyse retailer websites and identify all data points contained on the pages.
- Be able to prioritize tasks daily
- Liaising with geographically disperse teams to ensure timely and quality deliverables
- Direct interaction with other functions of the business
- The ideal candidate would have an IT related degree or qualification.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS excel
- Exposure to SQL
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Enjoy working as part of a team & Ability to work independently as needed
- Passion, a strong desire to achieve and exceed goals
- Ability to comfortably perform in a high-pressure environment
- Experience of requirements gathering
- Experience of issue tracking/management
- Exposure to HTML/Json
What We Offer
- 25 days paid annual leave (pro rata for duration of contract)
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?