We're looking for a Transformation Manager to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Strategy function.
This role would suit a professional services candidate with 5 years experience looking to apply their skillset and experience in a dynamic organisation with plenty of growth potential.
- Act as a Programme Manager for system and business process implementations, including deliverable, resource, and timeline management as well as risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Responsible for the collection, analysis, review, documentation and communication of business needs and requirements as well as support the solution design
- Identifies, proposes and influences business future state solutions based on analytical findings
- Coordinates across multiple brands to ensure all business requirements are met and delivered
- Acts as a change management champion relative to technical implementations and business process redesign initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in Business or other related discipline,
- 5 years relevant experience, working in a consulting/programme management competency
- Experience working in a tier-1/mid-tier management consulting organisation a plus
- Project Management qualifications a positive, but not a prerequisite
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures.
- Strong programme/project management skills; ability to prioritize, manage deliverable timelines, mitigate risks, manage budgets.
- Proven ability to innovate and optimise business processes
- Proven experience in implementing technology systems and related business processes
- Ability to influence cross functional partners
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Proven record for managing multiple simultaneous projects on time and budget
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage effective cross-functional relationships
- High level of attention to detail
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us