- Daily download of bank balances from electronic banking systems
- Ensure that all cash management transactions are correctly recorded in the treasury systems and undertaking of reconciliations
- Liaising with bank and fund counterparties to execute all cash, debt and FX related transactions/deals, including agreeing all settlements with the bank back office and ensuring debt rollover confirmations are correct.
- Initiating/Management/Processing of treasury payments and ensuring the timely settlement of all Group cash management settlements and counterparty settlements with funds and banks.
- Support all month end procedures to support the closing reporting/accounting requirements, including reconciliation of intercompany loan positions.
- Manage the opening/closing of bank accounts, including preparation of documentation and provision/updating of Know Your Customer Information.
- Maintain bank mandates and Standard Settlement Instructions and liaise with Company Secretarial when they need to be updated. Maintenance of internal mandate database and monitoring access to electronic banking systems.
- Maintain necessary reporting to comply with Control Self-Assessment Framework/Internal Audit requirements
- Manage Audit Letter process with external auditors for Group’s Annual Financial Reports, including preparation of Audit Letter Authorities and assisting external auditors in obtaining replies.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Treasury Management System and assist IT function in maintaining operational integrity of the system
- Likely to be A level/degree educated. They will have had a previous experience in a similar corporate treasury back office, finance team or banking function, during which time they will have had recent exposure to Treasury Management System(s) and electronic banking platforms. They will be a strong communicator and team player with good IT and Excel skills and keen to continue their treasury development.
- Highly organised and excellent accuracy and attention to detail. Able to work on variety of tasks on a daily/weekly basis. Able to use own initiative and ability to work under tight /multiple deadlines
- Ability to work closely with colleagues both in person and remotely and enjoys working with diverse range of people, including senior management
- Flexible and proactive with tasks and responsibilities
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?