We're looking for a detail driven, talented User Experience (UX) Designer to join in London in our newly formed Marketing Performance and Automation team as part of our Marketing function. The UX Designer will work closely with various stakeholders both within Marketing and external to design highly intuitive experiences across all of our portfolio businesses.
Working within the Marketing Performance & Automation, partnering with our brand, agency partners, Performance Marketing, and other data and insight specialists you will be accountable for:
- Data driven user journey and IA design
- Auditing existing journeys and feeding requirements into our product team
- Implementing an iterative approach to enhancing user journeys and wireframes
- Leveraging user data + empirical research to deliver best in class experiences
- Detail requirements for user tracking studies/UX surveys
- Create goal-based personas (archetypes,) to rationalise approach
- Presenting user journeys and wireframes to key stakeholders
- Conduct UX audits for all of our Marketing real estate – forms, landing pages, emails, site journeys etc leveraging user data and empirical research on UX best practice
- Brief data and insight team on user data needs to validate recommendations
- Working with the brand team to evolve brand guidelines into design systems
- Develop backlog for UX enhancements, prioritising using value scoring (value vs. complexity)
- Develop iterative wireframes (from low-fi to high-fi wireframes,) with build notes for the Front-End developers to implement
- Lead internal showcases on new UX designs, working with the data and insight team to forecast performance impact of new designs
- Work closely with the CX strategist to consider UX within the context of wider CX needs
- Work within the Marketing Performance and Automation team to understand user need states across multichannel
- Develop goal-based personas (archetypes,) on which to build the foundation of UX designs
- Work with the wider design studio on metadata, version control, and digital asset management for all UX output
- Providing regular periodic status reports feeding back on UX roadmap
- Foster a dynamic industrious and delivery culture across the team. Drive celebration of our wins, and lessons to be learned from our losses
- Ideally 4+ years’ experience as a UX designer/consultant
- Journey design and IA experience, using multiple data points to drive design
- Experience of creating and managing design systems
- Previous experience of conducting user testing via either physical or virtual panels
- Power user of visual design software e.g. Adobe suite, Sketch etc.
- A data-driven mindset and the ability to strategize with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?