We're looking for a UX Designer to join our team in London. As part of our Marketing function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Data driven user journey and IA design
- Auditing existing journeys and feeding requirements into our product team
- Implementing an iterative approach to enhancing user journeys and wireframes
- Leveraging user data + empirical research to deliver best in class experiences
- Detail requirements for user tracking studies/UX surveys
- Create goal-based personas (archetypes,) to rationalise approach
- Presenting user journeys and wireframes to key stakeholders
- Conduct UX audits for all our Marketing real estate – forms, landing pages, emails, site journeys etc leveraging user data and empirical research on UX best practice
- Brief data and insight team on user data needs to validate recommendations
- Working with the brand team to evolve brand guidelines into design systems
- Develop backlog for UX enhancements, prioritising using value scoring (value vs. complexity)
- Develop iterative wireframes (from low-fi to high-fi wireframes,) with build notes for the Front-End developers to implement
- Lead internal showcases on new UX designs, working with the data and insight team to forecast performance impact of new designs
- Work closely with the CX strategist to consider UX within the context of wider CX needs
- Work within the Marketing Performance and Automation team to understand user need states across multichannel
- Develop goal-based personas (archetypes,) on which to build the foundation of UX designs
- Work with the wider design studio on metadata, version control, and digital asset management for all UX output
- Providing regular periodic status reports feeding back on UX roadmap
- Foster a dynamic industrious and delivery culture across the team. Drive celebration of our wins, and lessons to be learned from our losses
- Strong demonstrable experience as a UX designer/consultant
- Journey design and IA experience, using multiple data points to drive design
- Experience of creating and managing design systems
- Previous experience of conducting user testing via either physical or virtual panels
- Power user of visual design software e.g. Adobe suite, Sketch etc.
- A data-driven mindset and the ability to strategize with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and well-being consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?