About the role
We're looking for a Video Creator to join our team in London. As part of our Content function , your key responsibilities will include:
- Shooting and editing videos such as interviews and events
- To work on promotional materials, content marketing, social sharing
- To work on storyboarding, logistics, and organisation of equipment for shoots
- Editing content for award shows
- Creating motion graphics to support edited footage
- Editing content and providing general video support to Ascential’s offices
- Storage management of all video assets
- Filming kit management and maintenance
- 1 to 2 years experience working in a similar role in a corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop. 3D animation is an advantage.
- Solid camera experience
- Technical equipment knowledge. eg. camera, lighting, sound etc.
- Technical software knowledge, format, codecs, outputs etc.
- Strong portfolio/showreel
- Photography skills is a plus
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?