We're looking for a Video Creator / Producer to join our team in New York as part of our Content (Production) function.
The successful applicant will have experience producing video for different formats including documentary, social marketing, live broadcast and event coverage. They must be proficient at working collaboratively in high-pressure situations and delivering material to a high-quality. Listening to briefs and understanding the needs of the client is key to success in this role.
- Planning, shooting, editing and grading video content for brands across Ascential
- Developing new creative video formats as a response to brand needs
- Prepare equipment for live studio broadcasting
- Monitor technology and industry to ensure we are aligned with the latest online video trends
- Create graphics and animations for video use in branded content
- At least 4 years of video production experience
- Firm grasp of all aspects of production, from pitching and planning, to lighting, editing and grading, and sound mastering
- Advanced technical knowledge of a variety of cameras, 4K formats, studio lighting, audio recording, and Adobe Creative Suite software
- Deep knowledge of the video landscape, YouTube trends and conventions, popular formats, narrative forms
- Experience with multi-camera live online broadcasting is a big plus
- After Effects, motion graphics, and design skills are a big plus
- Must possess a mature, positive and professional can-do attitude and a love of digital video
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?