We're looking for an intern to join our team in New York as part of our Support function.
WARC is looking for an intern to join our US team for the summer of 2021. This position will learn about the marketing and advertising landscape through working with WARC’s marketing, editorial, sales and account management teams. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced, virtual environment. This is a 10-week paid internship. Tentative start date of June 1, subject to the candidate's academic calendar.
- Be knowledgeable about WARC content, keeping abreast of content substance so that you can talk with understanding about what is new and interesting - use WARC like a living textbook
- Quickly understand WARC’s product suite and be able to identify the value they bring to WARC’s clients
- Supporting the marketing team on upcoming campaigns and learn about measuring marketing campaign success
- Researching on WARC to support client requests
- Learning the account management process from the account management team
- Assisting the new business/sales team in recognizing and reaching out to potential leads
- Attending interviews and meetings with the editorial team to learn more about the journalistic-side of marketing
- Learning about key marketing themes, thought leadership and connecting with the top advertising agencies, brands and media owners
- In addition to the daily responsibilities, this intern will complete a final project by the end of their time with WARC
- Interest in learning about the marketing industry and a curious mindset
- Coursework related to marketing/advertising/journalism/communications/business
- Possess strong communication, computer and presentation skills
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- A well-rounded understanding of the marketing industry with a focus in research
- A tangible project to demonstrate your knowledge of the marketing landscape
- Compensation available
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We work with the global advertising industry to make smarter, more effective marketing. We’re the global authority on advertising and media effectiveness, offering unbiased advice on almost any advertising and marketing issue.
We’re a brand full of smart people who are genuinely interested in the world’s most effective advertising, as well as the agencies and clients who make it. We’re proud of the reputation WARC has in the industry, striving to be excellent at everything we do.
WARC is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?