- Converting digital analytics tracking specifications into implementation plans before implementing these
- Working within the IT governance framework around documentation and change control
- Testing and arranging for QA post implementation
- Integrating tracking data across channels e.g. Web Analytics data, Marketing Automation data, etc.
- Acting as the Tracking SME on enterprise wide and in-brand programmes and projects
- Ensuring tracking solutions are implemented to deliver the highest data quality
- Ensuring data compliance is adhered to
- Working closely with 3rd party agencies to ensure our tracking governance model is adhered to and that we are accurately collecting the data we need to make investment decisions
- Developing customer journeys based on quantifiable insight
- Designing a measurement framework to quantify changes in our CX performance
- Providing expertise on joined up journey and campaign analytics
- Work closely with the data and insight team to create a shared backlog on all digital measurement initiatives
- Understand tracking and measurement requirements from business owners, converting these to technical requirements, implementation plans, before implementing the solutions
- Owning the E2E process from technical requirements through to implementation QA and release
- Acting as the Product Owner for Digital Analytics implementation, ensuring that this gets prioritised, and rolled out as part of our product and initiative releases
- Delivering multichannel, cross platform tracking (Marketing Automation and broader channel performance tracking)
- Supporting with the build of audience segments via GTM/Salesforce
- Creating API integrations from a dashboarding perspective to support in-brand and centralised dashboards
- Create a ‘franchise’ framework, that enables the business to go to market quickly (standardised approach to tracking both for existing businesses and new acquisitions.)
- Automate where possible (data feeds, KPI reports etc.)
- Providing regular periodic status reports feeding back on Digital Tracking roadmap
- Designing and implementing processes that harmonise with internal and external partners around the delivery of digital campaigns and enhancements e.g. (specific tracking taxonomies.)
- Foster a dynamic industrious and delivery culture across the team. Drive celebration of our wins, and lessons to be learned from our losses
- Strong, demonstrable experience in Digital Analytics implementation
- GA premium implementation is mandatory
- Experience of working with Salesforce, Datorama, Marketo, Tealium preferred
- B2B experience, particularly with advertisers, agencies and publishers
- A data-driven mindset and the ability to strategize with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and well-being consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?