We're looking for a Web Analytics Lead to join our team in London. As part of our Marketing, your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing our digital analytics measurement framework
- On-going digital analysis – performance marketing, engagement, churn etc.
- Competitor analysis
- Briefing Web Analytics engineers on the implementation of tracking requirements
- Briefing of CRO experiments, ensuring statistical significance thresholds are met
- Managing relationship with 3rd party data and insight agency
- Analysis for ongoing UX and CX initiatives
- Providing expertise on joined up journey and campaign analytics
- Enriching GA data with CRM, Marketing Automation, Voice of the Customer, and external benchmark data
- Ensuring accurate, actionable insight
- Implementing and measuring against the Performance Analytics framework to quantify performance marketing improvements/optimisation needs both in terms of competitors and vs. ourselves
- Automating web analytics reporting and providing regular updates on performance, needs, and blockers
- Developing the analytics workplan for each brand and ensure delivery against that workplan
- Working with product teams to ensure tracking requirements are embedded in new digital programmes and projects
- Contributing to thought leadership and training on digital measurement
- Setting up and maintaining Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and any other digital tracking/analysis tools necessary to quantify digital performance
- Developing a suite of digital measurement dashboards across: Performance Marketing, Content, Customer Experience, and Product verticals to maximise awareness of performance
- Feeding into performance kick-off sessions with relative internal/external contributors and stakeholders across the business including but not limited to product marketing, content, design, marketing performance & automation, data & agencies
- Providing detailed technical requirements as part of CX enhancement programmes and web builds
- Acting as the point of sign-off in terms of tracking requirements
- Working with other Data professionals within Marketing Performance & Automation to forecast Commercial Marketing performance
- Data Agency relationship management
- Providing regular periodic status reports tracking performance vs. forecast and competitors as well as implementation roadmap
- Standardising and implementing digital measurement reporting framework across the portfolio
- Designing and implementing processes that harmonise with internal and external partners around the delivery of digital campaigns and enhancements
- Ensuring insights are detailed and actionable from an optimisation perspective
- Foster a dynamic industrious and delivery culture across the team. Drive celebration of our wins, and lessons to be learned from our losses
- Strong, successful Google Analytics, implementation and analysis experience ideally in a large corporate environment
- Familiarity with marketing to the B2B audience, particularly with advertisers, agencies and publishers
- A data-driven mindset and the ability strategize with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns
- GAIQ, GTM
- Datorama, Marketo, and Salesforce experience would be beneficial
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Able to explain complex Digital Tracking and analysis items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have different analytical goals and needs
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and well-being consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?