Job type:Perm Full Time
Salary:£ 0 - 0
Close date:22 December 2017
- The Consultant Director will provide overall project and client direction – ensuring the highest quality of work across all Mindset projects, they should constantly be pushing industry boundaries in their role as a Mindset brand ambassador.
- Working collaboratively across the wider WGSN business, they should lead and inspire, contributing to the development of the Mindset vision and revenue growth
- Manage, develop and drive content creation and strategic insights.
- Responsibility for maintaining the creative & strategic standards of all output.
- Delivery of industry leading presentations and world class reports.
- Responsibility for every aspect of project direction, ensuring client’s briefs are met in a timely, profitable and insightful manner.
- Development of client relationships and actively contributing to new business goals and revenue targets.
- Mentoring the Mindset team, sharing knowledge & experience, identifying knowledge gaps & developing the team capabilities
- In-depth experience of fashion, trends, retail, market and consumer intelligence (7 years minimum)
- Excellent at all forms of collaboration & communication including presentation & writing skills
- Strategic mind set with excellent analytical skills
- Proven track record of working within a global consultancy framework/ environment
- Both creative & commercial, they should be used to delivering far reaching strategic projects across multiple platforms
- Thought leader and recognised industry expert
- Extensive experience in leading strategic client relationships and translating this into revenue growth
- Highly collaborative & used to developing relationships at the most senior level, the Head of Region is an excellent communicator, collaborator and inspirer.
- Strategic mindset with excellent analytical skills
- This role wil constantly strive for excellence and push to exceed client expectations and industry standards
- Curious, highly strategic thinker with gravitas that can lead and inspire a team